The vegetarian lifestyle is becoming increasingly popular these days. Also known as a plant based diet, vegetarians do not eat any meat or fish but still eat eggs and dairy products.
People choose to avoid certain animal products for many reasons including health, animal rights and the environment. This Ebook will focus mostly on a plant based diet and its health benefits.
Top 10 benefits of the vegetarian diet:
1. Better Mood: Research is suggesting they are happier than meat eaters.
2. Disease Fighting: When done right the diet is naturally low in fat and cholesterol, and has been shown to reduce heart disease risk. Epidemiological data has shown vegetarians suffer less from diseases caused by modern western diet (coronary heart disease, hypertension, obesity, type 2 diabetes and cancers). This must be attributed to a higher intake of fiber, phytonutrients and antioxidants.
3. Lean Figure: Vegetarians typically weigh less as a result from a diet that has fewer calories in the form of grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetables.
4. Less Toxicity: Plant sources are safer than animal foods. Particularly when consuming organic fruits and vegetables. Food borne illnesses, antibiotics, bacteria, parasites and chemical toxins are more common in commercial meat, poultry and seafood when compared to plant foods.
5. Saving the Planet: Plant based diet is better for the planet as it requires less energy and farm land to feed a vegetarian.
6. Sight: Vegetarians tend to have better sight.
7. Money Saving: Plant foods tend to be less expensive except for a few delicacies.
8. Better Athletic Performances: A high carb/low fat and vitamin and mineral rich vegetarian diet may be the optimal for sport performance.
9. Supporting Animal Rights: Animal welfare is improved.
10. Longevity: Vegetarians have been found to enjoy longer and healthier lives when compared to meat eaters.
Returns & Refunds
For ALL our supplement products we offer a 30-Day no-hassle return policy. Our goal is that you are satisfied with your purchase!
The Fine Print.
For our supplements, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase! If for any reason you are not, please let us know at Help@BeSpartanFit.com and we will help you! For our other products, to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 3410 Via Lido, Suite 170, Newport Beach CA 92663, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and/or whoever was on the billing information.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3410 Via Lido, Suite 170, Newport Beach CA 92663, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a tracking shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.